The Adams Institute is located in room 220 of the Multidisciplinary Research Building (MRB) at 2030 Becker Drive on KU's West Campus. Visitors should park in the MRB parking lot, south of the building (lot #225).
Directions to the Adams Institute
From the Kansas Turnpike:
- Exit at West Lawrence (202) and continue south, through the underpass and onto Iowa Street (US 59) southbound.
- At the the third stop light, at 19th Street, turn right onto KU's west campus. At the T intersection, turn left onto Constant Ave. At stop sign, turn right onto Becker Drive.
- Continue on Becker Dr. curving to the south, Past the School of Pharmacy, to the large building on the left (Multidisciplinary Research Building - MRB) and park in lot on the south side of building. From the parking lot, walk east and north to the front entrance on the east side of MRB. The Adams Institute is in room 220, on the west end of the second floor of MRB.
MRB parking lot (#225) rules:
- Parking is available at meters at all times.
- Parking is free in the Yellow zones of the lot after 4:00 pm any day
- Parking is free in the Yellow zones all day when school is not in session
- If you prefer, or have other business on the main campus, metered parking is available in the Park & Ride lot just across from the MRB parking lot. Entrance to the lot is on 23rd Street (Clinton Parkway), west of Iowa Street. Free bus service is available every 10 minutes to the main campus from this lot.