Resources for Students and Faculty
Graduate Programs Affiliated with the Adams Institute
- Graduate Study in Bioengineering
- Graduate Study in Chemistry
- Graduate Study in Neurosciences
- PhD Program in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Biotechnology Predoctoral Training Program in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Resources for Research
- American Heart Association
- Analytical Sciences Digital Library (ASDL), your peer-reviewed portal for the analytical sciences.
- Chemistry Guide - a collection of links for chemists and researchers involved in the different fields of chemistry research.
- KU Center for Research Inc.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- NSF Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR), Kansas
- Funding Sources Databases
- Community of Science - "...the leading global resource for hard-to-find information critical to scientific research and other projects across all disciplines."
- Grants.gov - "...your source to FIND and APPLY for federal government grants."
- Guidestar - "...we gather and publicize information about nonprofit organizations."
- Foundation Center - "...the nation's leading authority on philanthropy, connecting nonprofits and the grantmakers supporting them to tools they can use and information they can trust."
Resources for Publications and Presentations
- Logos, templates, and promotional literature for the Adams Institute
- "How to Get Your Work Published", a presentation by May Copsey, October 4, 2012
- "Chemspider: The Free Chemical Database", presentation by May Copsey, October 4, 2012
- "Creating a Winning Resume", Ray D’Alonzo, Ph.D., Manager, Doctoral Recruiting & University Relations, The Procter & Gamble Company
- "Interviewing Tips", Ray D’Alonzo, Ph.D., Manager, Doctoral Recruiting & University Relations, The Procter & Gamble Company